We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Yogurt desserts are very comfortable to make with children, since the ingredients are usually simple, children can help in the kitchen and have fun. For them you have this yogurt and peach cake in syrup.
In just a few minutes you will have ready a showy and colorful dessert, in addition to being a good opportunity to teach children to recycle and take advantage of food, yogurts that are expiring or cans of fruit in syrup.
- 225 gr. of cookies
- 100 gr. butter or margarine
- 500 gr. natural yogurt
- 250 ml. liquid whipping cream
- 100 gr. of sugar
- 4 sheets of neutral gelatin
- 1 pot of peach
- 1 bottle pineapple in syrup
- Peach jam
Tip: If your kids don't like peaches, you can switch to orange, apple, or banana, depending on their taste.
1. Crush the cookies by putting them in a bag and rolling, or in the chopper. Melt the butter or margarine in a saucepan, add to the cookie and form a paste. Spread it around the base of the mold, pressing with a spoon.
2. Put the gelatin sheets in cold water to hydrate. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, heat the yogurt with the cream over medium heat.
3. When it is hot add the sugar and stir until it dissolves, but be careful not to bring it to a boil. Add the hydrated gelatin sheets.
4. Pour the mixture over the cookie base. Take two or three hours to the refrigerator to thicken.
5. Drain the peach and pineapple slices. Place on top of the cake and paint it with peach jam to make it shine and fill the gaps.
Here you have other recipes with scraps, a recycling menu.
You can read more articles similar to Yogurt and peach cake in syrup. Easy kids dessert, in the category of Cakes - cakes on site.