We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
He March 17 the feast of Saint Patrick is celebrated, the patron of Ireland. Although due to the popularity that this event has reached worldwide, St. Patrick's Day is celebrated in many parts of the world, being a custom to gather to drink beer and taste typical Irish sweets.
In Guiainfantil We do not want to miss a party with so much tradition, that is why we teach you how to prepare delicious special Saint Patrick's cupcakes. A sweet that will make the delights of your children and of all those who celebrate this peculiar party.
- 375 gr. Of flour
- 100 gr. of butter
- 145 gr. of sugar
- Zest of 1/2 orange
- 5 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon orange blossom water
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 100 ml milk
- 450 g of icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Green food coloring
1. Beat the sugar with the butter until it is a creamy mixture and white. Add the yolks little by little.
2. On the other hand, mix the cream with 70 ml. of milk, flour, orange blossom water, orange zest and a teaspoon of yeast.
3. Add the two mixtures, little by little, and stir until everything is perfectly incorporated.
4. Preheat the oven to 170ºC. Spread the dough on the cupcake papers, put the tray in the oven and bake for about 25 minutes. Let cool on a rack.
5. For the buttercream: beat the 250 gr. butter with half the icing sugar until creamy, add the rest of the sugar, the 40 ml. of milk and the essence of mint.
6. Put the buttercream in a piping bag or in a freezer bag cutting a corner. Decorate the chocolate muffins and top with chocolate shavings or colored noodles.
Guiainfantil's trick. Add a few drops of green food coloring to the buttercream to give it its typical St. Patrick's color.
You can read more articles similar to Cupcakes recipe for St. Patrick, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.